Workers’ Compensation, LLC is a statewide law firm that specializes in the representation of individuals who have been injured on the job or are seeking Social Security Disability benefits. Our firm handles Louisiana State Workers’ Compensation claims and Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation claims.
When our firm was created, so was “Compman”. Compman is a fictional character who represents the dedication and perseverance of our attorneys when fighting for our clients, the injured employees.
Our firm’s headquarters are located just outside the city of New Orleans in Metairie, Louisiana. However, our firm also has regional offices throughout Louisiana, in Baton Rouge, Alexandria, Monroe and Amite.
You can receive a Free Consultation with one of our attorneys by contacting our headquarters at 1-877-COMPMAN (1-877-266-7626) or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our experienced attorneys will assist you in prosecuting your claim for benefits and maximizing your recovery when it is time to settle your claim. It is important to speak with an attorney as soon as possible after a work accident or if your claim for Social Security Disability Benefits is denied by the Social Security Administration.
If you are injured on the job, it is important to:
1) Report your accident/injury to your supervisor or your employer’s safety coordinator;
2) Make sure that an accident report is prepared and requested a copy for your records;
3) Understand that you have the right to see a physician of your choice (do not sign a choice of physician form or select a physician without first consulting with an attorney);
4) Provide an accurate description of your accident and injuries sustained to your doctor and all other medical providers;
5) CONTACT AN ATTORNEY before providing any recorded or written statement to the insurance company or its investigator.
Since 1993, the attorneys of Workers’ Compensation, LLC, have proudly represented thousands of injured workers in Louisiana. If you have been injured at work or are disabled from work and in need of disability benefits, we look forward to representing you. We will take whatever action is necessary to make sure that you receive every benefit you are entitled to under the law.